Life With Everything That Matters
See how we help you lose the hassles of home maintenance and replace them with a bright, spacious apartment, fascinating new friends and a mind-blowing number of ways to nurture your mind, body and soul. That’s Independent Living at Rockridge—and it’s waiting for you now.
- Well-appointed 1-bedroom apartments and cottages with full kitchens, individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Home maintenance (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliances, fixtures, walls, floors)
- Weekly housekeeping—bathroom tidying, vacuuming, sweeping, trash removal
- Annual carpet cleaning
- Restaurant-style dining including heart-healthy, delectable meals prepared by our on-staff dining team using 95% locally sourced produce and fresh seafood from Boston
- Fresh daily sweets from our on-staff pastry chef
- Resident-driven menu based on monthly meetings with our chef and dining team to get your feedback and requests, including your favorite international cuisines and family favorites
- Resident-driven community programs and activities including on-campus musical and arts events, games, trips to local attractions and more
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and attractions in Northampton
- Heat, air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Small pets (deposit required)
- Nonsmoking campus
- Activity rooms and social spaces including billiard tables, home theater systems and more
- Well-stocked library
- Fitness room
- Outdoor walking trails
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and outdoor social areas
- On-site beauty salon/barbershop
Our Independent Living cottages are spacious and bright, and they feature full kitchens and spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Although, with all there is to do here, you may not be there much.
- 1,060 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom, Den and Patio
- 1.5 Bath
I love being here. This is my place; this is my home. This is my pride and joy.– Pat B.
Our beautiful Independent Living apartments come in a range of sizes, each one designed to maximize space and minimize sacrifices. All have full kitchens.
There are many ways to pay for life at Rockridge. Call us at (413) 586-2902. A member of our concierge team will direct you to the appropriate team member who can discuss what is best for your budget.
Local produce and seafood. Innovative recipes and family favorites. Dining here is more than a meal—it’s an event.
Learn about our not-for-profit community’s history, mission and the things that matter most to us.
To start a conversation or to schedule your visit to Rockridge, reach out to us below.
"*" indicates required fields