Programs and Classes
Make Every Day Matter
When you combine the diverse backgrounds, interests and active minds of our residents with the cultural richness of Northampton and the five-colleges area, your days can’t help but be amazing. Learn more about how our resident-driven approach to life enrichment makes Rockridge a great place to live, learn, grow, worship, laugh and play.
- Art Classes (Sketching and Painting)
- Baking Classes
- Book Clubs
- Conversational French
- Crafting Classes
- Creative/Memoir Writing
- Current Events Discussion Group
- Independent Film Group Lectures
- “Music Mondays” at Smith College
- TED Talk Viewing and Discussion Group
- Exercise Classes
- Group Walks
- Happy Hours
- Mix & Mingle Events
- Concerts (on and off campus)
- Dance Performances (on and off campus)
- Dramatic Readings & Performances (on and off campus)
- Movies & Documentaries
- Catholic Mass
- Guided Relaxation
- Hymn Sing
- Area Museums, Galleries and Attractions
- Area Restaurants
- Boston (Duck Boats!)
- Massachusetts Beaches
- The 5 Colleges
Say goodbye to home maintenance and hello to days filled with fun, enriching activities and fascinating people.
Local produce and seafood. Innovative recipes and family favorites. Dining here is more than a meal—it’s an event.
To start a conversation or to schedule your visit to Rockridge, reach out to us below.
"*" indicates required fields