Bringing a Legacy of Caring to Life
Opened in 2016, Violette’s Crossing features 25 beautiful one- and two-bedroom Independent Living apartments that are bright, well-appointed and designed to “live big.” As a Violette’s Crossing resident, you’ll develop the same close-knit relationships all Rockridge residents enjoy as well as a wealth of amenities you can read about below.
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and baths
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- All utilities included (excluding telephone, cable TV and internet)
- Parking space with a private, locked entrance
- Light housekeeping-two times per month, bathroom tidying, vacuuming, sweeping, trash removal
- Heat, air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Small pets (deposit required)
- Annual carpet cleaning
- Daily heart-healthy cafe, with continental breakfast and hot lunch, prepared with 95% locally sourced produce
- On-site beauty salon/barbershop
- Activity rooms and social spaces
- Nonsmoking campus
The apartments at Violette’s Crossing are well-appointed, comfortable and designed to “live big.” Take a look at our floor plans and then contact us to see what’s available.
There are many ways to pay for life at Rockridge. Call us at (413) 586-2902. A member of our concierge team will direct you to the appropriate team member who can discuss what is best for your budget.
Seniors who need a limited amount of assistance can enjoy a fulfilling, high-quality life in our Residential Care neighborhood, also known as The Meadows.
Say goodbye to home maintenance and hello to days filled with fun, enriching activities and fascinating people.
To start a conversation or to schedule your visit to Rockridge, reach out to us below.
"*" indicates required fields